Domestic Appliance Recalls
April 8, 2013 4 Comments
Recently, the media has highlighted a number of house fires that were the result of the homeowners unaware of the dangerous recalled goods that were in their property. As such we have decided to ensure that you can easily find the recall details for the affected appliances.
Included below are details of gas appliances that are subject to a recall due to the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The following are just some of the press releases that allege fires were caused after the product recalls were launched:
- Dad-of-two dies in faulty fridge-freezer blaze
- Fire risk warning over faulty Beko fridge freezers
- Faulty dryer blaze left us homeless
- Devastating house fire prompts warnings over recalled dishwashers
- 479,000 potentially dangerous Bosch dishwashers in UK
- Warning on tumble dryer fires
- Fire service repeat warnings after family’s narrow escape from dishwasher fire
- Father calls for change to law after faulty cooker kills son
See other Product Recalls here