Recall: Tesco Flavoured Butters
March 4, 2016 Leave a comment
We have been made aware that some Tesco butters may have levels of Listeria monocytogenes present.
As a precautionary measure, we are recalling all date codes of affected butters from customers. Products 5 to 7 are complimentary butter discs offered to customers at the fresh meat and fish counters. No other Tesco products are known to be affected.
All date codes
- Tesco Chocolate Chip & Maple Syrup Butter 100g
- Tesco Red Chilli & Lemon Butter 100g
- Tesco Roast Garlic & Herb Butter 100g
- Tesco Three Peppercorn Butter 100g
- Counters Roast Garlic & Herb Butter Discs 10g
- Counters Peppercorn Butter Discs 10g
- Counters Chilli Butter Discs 10g
What you should do:
Please do not consume affected products.
Please return the affected products to store where a full refund will be given. No receipt is required.
If you require further details, please contact the Customer Services directly on UK 0800 505 555 or ROI 1850 744 844.